Sunday, June 26, 2011
Surprise baby shower!
So my wonderful friend from work-Ashley invited me to a bridal show with her and I said "sure, I'll go to a bridal shower?" She is getting married and she said its on a riverboat downtown. I was more than happy to support her and go on a riverboat-for sure! So on our way there she said she had to pick up the tickets and then once we got to the restaurant (??) she said "Its not a bridal show, its your baby shower!" I was so happily surprised and shocked! We had brunch and did presents at one of my favorite brunch places-Jane's. Some girls from work joined and we had a great time. I wish I would have brought my camera but I wasn't aware of the event....so I took some pics of my belly that day and one of Ben with some of the presents I received:) Thank you so much to my work friends-I am so thankful to work with each one of you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment