Thursday, May 26, 2011

ITS A BOY!

Sorry that this is coming so late, I am having computer problems still. I have been trying to post at home but with no avail. I might be looking into getting a new computer this weekend:) So because all my pictures are on that computer I have no pics to upload but I hopefully will be able to soon!
Ben and I were both so surprised it was a boy, we thought for sure it was a girl! But we are so happy to be having a baby boy and glad that hes is growing healthy in my tummy:)
As soon as I remedy this computer situation I will post some pics!

1 comment:

  1. Jeana you look so darn cute! What's up with Ron? Looks like he's getting nervous you are about to pass him in the belly department. Don't tell him I said that. Tee-Hee

    ReplyDelete